Missing Teeth Treatment
in Newcastle & Gateshead
See More Before and Afters
Dental implants have taken the world by storm and are regarded as the most advantageous solution to missing teeth. Implants are recommended in cases where a patient has lost teeth as a result of trauma or injury, decay, or the ageing process.
Missing teeth have a huge impact on patients’ confidence as they feel like they can’t smile, cover their mouth often, and often have trouble eating certain foods.
Replacing the missing teeth with implants can have positive implications on confidence and self-esteem, often changing patients’ lives.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to the following statements you may be a suitable candidate for implant treatment:
- Do you have one or more missing teeth?
- Are you unhappy with having gaps in your smile?
- Do you dislike wearing dentures or find dentures uncomfortable?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile as a result of missing teeth?
- Are your teeth coming loose or severely decayed or damaged?
- Are your dentures causing you problems such as pain and irritation?
- Do you feel uncomfortable wearing dentures in public?
- Do you suffer from a lack of confidence as a result of wearing dentures or having crowns that keep coming loose?
- Are you looking for a long-term solution to missing teeth?
- Has your speech been affected by missing teeth?
- Are you unable to taste food properly due to wearing dentures?
Click the boxes to find out more about the different ways in which implants can help replace missing teeth.
You can also call us for more information or to book in for your FREE missing teeth consultation where we can discuss all the options with you and give you all information you need before you make a decision on whether implants are the right treatment option for you.
We’ve tried to answer the most commonly asked questions here, but if there’s anything else you’d like to know, please speak to a member of the team.